“Once I make the choice to cross that line, there is no going back...”CHAIN-LOCK EVENT
WARNING: this Event starts an Event Chain! Make sure you've gotten anything you want done before starting this Event, as you will not have any freedom to travel or invite until the Chain is complete! The only recourse to correct your mistakes from this point forward is to load a previous save!
You may still receive Affection and Lust rewards for Events completed in the Chain.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "Danger to Society"
- Seen "Worry Not, The Mason Jar" from Ami Arakawa
- Seen "Dizzy On The Comedown" from Ayane Amamiya
- Seen "Our Time Atop This Mattress" from Chika Chosokabe
- Seen "Fish Eyes" from Futaba Fukuyama
- Seen "Two Of Us Are Thinking" from Io Ichimonji
- Seen "Salmon Onigiri" from Kirin Kanda
- Seen "Suffer the Same" from Makoto Miyamura
- Seen "A Brutal, Violent Creaming" from Maya Makinami
- Seen "Rostrum of Recollection" from Miku Maruyama
- Seen "Sardines" from Molly MacCormack
- Seen "Lavender" from Nodoka Nagasawa
- Seen "Somewhere" or missed "
NOWHERE" from Noriko Nakayama
- Seen "Breaking Character" from Otoha Okakura
- Seen "Ever Fallen In Love" from Rin Rokuhara
- Seen "Ad Infinitum" or missed "
Gods Don't Smile Down" from Sana Sakakibara
- Seen "Under My Wing" from Touka Tsukioka
- Seen "Sudden Light" from Tsuneyo Tojo
- Seen "The Girl From Nara" from Uta Ushibori
- Seen "An Apple Each Day" from Yasu Yasui
- Seen "A Day in the Life" from Yumi Yamaguchi
- Seen "Bad News Bears" from Chinami Chosokabe
- Seen "Scum" or missed "
Soap" from Haruka Hamasaki
- Seen "Debbie Downer" from Imani Imai
- Seen "Run, Rabbit, Run (Why the Fieldmice Hide)" from Kaori Kadowaki
- Seen "Wrong Places/Wrong Times" from Karin Kanda
- Seen "Rotting From the Inside Out" from Maki Miyamura
- Seen "Eternity Until" from Nao-chan
- Seen "Non-Disclosure Agreement" from Niki Nakayama
- Seen "House of the Unholy" from Osako Osaka
- Seen "James and the Giant Peach (Together-ish)" from Rika Rokuhara
- Seen "Nicolas Cage" from Sara Sakakibara
- Seen "The Lucky Few" from Tsubasa Tsukioka
- Seen "Jeeves Tsukioka XIII" from Tsukasa Tsukioka
- Seen "Follow My Lead" from Wakana Watabe
- Seen "Pride & Joy" from Yuki Yamaguchi
To get this event
Upon fulfilling all Requirements, this Event automatically occurs on the next available Saturday.
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
EffectsThis event has no effects.
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Something speaks to Sensei as he sleeps. While at first, its speech is nigh incomprehensible, it soon wishes him a Happy Halloween, telling him it hopes the mess of tonight will be easily swept up. It warns him that it'll be watching carefully tonight, for otherwise it would go blind, and the world would go dark as a result – And while he might not mind such a life for himself, he wouldn't accept the same hurt being put on everyone else.
Something knocks on Sensei's bedroom door, and he awakens to find Maya crouched down next to him. He's comforted by her presence, though still unused to seeing her smile so freely. As he continues to talk to her, specifically about all that's happened between them as of late, Maya becomes increasingly confused and worried, trying to leave and let Sensei get more sleep. When he insists she stays, and Maya tells him that she's "not who he thinks she is". Sensei fully wakes up and realizes the person he's been talking to is Ami, albeit in Maya's clothes. While he dismisses what he was saying as "dreamspeak", Ami still insists they skip tonight's Halloween Party and rest instead. Sensei refuses, immediately jumping out of bed and rushing into the living room.
Sensei enters the living room with Ami, only to find Ayane who is also inexplicably dressed up as Maya. After a few impressions, the two reveal that they'll be dressing up as Maya tonight as both a bit of fun and as payback for Maya's first Halloween costume. On cue, Maya opens the front door, immediately annoyed upon seeing Ami and Ayane. This is exacerbated as both girls begin impersonating her once again, causing Maya to angrily demand they stop and put on their "real costumes". They both reveal that these are their "real costumes", while Ami subtly tries to pry out information about Sensei's "dreamspeak". Maya's taken aback by this sudden change in topic but drops the topic when Ami pretends she didn't say anything.
Getting ready to leave, Ami steps away to grab her phone while Maya and Ayane express concern for Sensei, who's been unusually quiet all morning. He snaps out of his thoughts and insists he's fine, adding that he has been feeling weird since he woke up. Ayane expresses a similar sentiment, though Maya seems completely fine. Dropping this tangent, the two fill Sensei in on more details regarding tonight's proposed after-party, during which Maya reveals she'll be attempting to enjoy herself more thoroughly tonight rather than focus on details relating to resets. Ayane pokes fun at this sudden change in character as Ami returns to the group.
The four of them begin the trip to Ayane's place once Sensei finishes getting dressed.
- Following this Chain-Event, Summer comes to an end and Chapter 3 will end.
- As such, it is recommended to make a save here in case you miss some Events in Chapter 3.
- If Sensei does not have at least 50 Ami Lust, triggering this event will fail Family Matters!
- New picture messages from Kirin and Molly will be available following this Event.
- Event Default Name = Eggside Octopus
- Event Script Name(s) = halloweenfour1
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.35.