“And... for the first time... it feels like I can finally breathe again...”CHAIN-BREAK EVENT
WARNING: this Event concludes an Event Chain! Your actions have irreversible consequences, and your decisions have led you to where you are now. Will you accept your choices? Or will you reset your world and start anew? The choice is yours.
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
To get this event
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
EffectsThis event has no effects.
This Event takes place in the following locations:
With the second Dorm War over, Imani and Sensei stand in front of the girls to announce the results. While a majority of the events were decided without Sensei’s input, his choices are able to tip the balance.
- The first floor won the entrepreneur contest, the Chika/Otoha popularity contest, and the stand-up routine contest.
- The second floor won the gaming contest, the Sensei-based trivia contest, and the scavenger hunt.
- Sensei decided who won the date contest, the mom contest, the maid contest, and the costume contest - as well as the Sara-Haruka contest, and the Kirin-Miku contest, if they occurred. This leaves 4-6 points for Sensei to award to either side.
With the Dorm War coming to a close, Chika has a conversation about the war with Uta and Io since Rin is still mad and Yumi isn’t here. Yumi just arrived next to them, though, and wants to do something before she joins her. She then makes her way towards Sensei.
She pulls him aside and immediately cuts to the chase – Why he didn't try to stop Nodoka in the changing room and if everything decent he did to her was just part of a game. When he denies that this was a game to him, she asks why he didn’t do anything then and he thinks that he just didn’t want to. He admits that he’s an awful person, that he doesn’t regret any of the bad things he did and that he would do them again if given the chance. He also tells her that, unlike her, he can’t change anymore, calls her an idiot for ever trusting him and recommends her to never believe in him again.
Yumi, who got more and more sad as he spoke and is now on the verge of tears, asks why he warns her now. Before both can say another word, Ayane interrupts them and says that there’s a problem. Sensei turns towards her and notices that they’re at the beach and the girls wear their swimsuits, with most of them acting like nothing extraordinary happened.
- Event Default Name = Redeemer
- Event Script Name(s) = dormwartwo19
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .27.0.