Gamer Girl Grindfest
“Sometimes, it feels like I don’t really have any options either.”CHAIN-LINK EVENT
WARNING: this Event is part of an Event Chain! You've lost all control over your own actions and must now sit back while someone else takes the wheel. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, and hope that you did things right before taking the plunge!
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Gamer Girl Grindfest" is a Main Event. This Event is part of an Event Chain.
To get this event
This event belongs to an event chain started from A Walk Through Hell.
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei arrives at the arcade, finding everyone already partying and still wearing their costumes. Molly explains that they’re still wearing them to even the playing field and asks if he remembers what the first contest is, which he does since they’re in an arcade. As Sana arrives with her mother, Molly takes off with her and leaves Sensei to socialice with everyone. Sara and Haruka are enjoying some drinks while also placing bets on who will win. As Molly and Sana begin, Sensei watches alongside Ami, Ayane, Maya and an unknown person dressed as a dolphin.
- The first round is a racing game. As Molly explains the rules, Touka starts to reminisce about how she, her family and Sensei railed each other during their visit. Touka’s story ends up distracting Molly, allowing Sana to win.
- The second round is a fighting game, in which Molly easily defeats Sana.
- The third round is an escape room game chosen by Molly since it's the only game she hasn't played yet. The game turns out to be more complex than they thought, so instead of competing they end up cooperating to solve it. Almost an hour later, Molly gets the win for completing the game on her turn, making her the overall winner of the contest.
While Sensei congratulates Molly, he gets a tap on his shoulder. He fears that he will be killed by the dolphin once he turns around, but it’s actually Uta, who hands him a note with the location of his first date. He leaves the arcade and gives his farewell to everyone, realizing that everyone knows where he’s going and that he just made most of them jealous.
- There's a small change in dialogue depending on Sensei's relationship with Sara
- Event Default Name = Gamer Girl Grindfest
- Event Script Name(s) = dormwartwo4
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .27.0.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.