“Sometimes, it feels like I don’t really have any options either.”CHAIN-LINK EVENT
WARNING: this Event is part of an Event Chain! You've lost all control over your own actions and must now sit back while someone else takes the wheel. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, and hope that you did things right before taking the plunge!
To get this event
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 First Floor
This Event takes place in the following locations:
- After arriving, Touka takes care of a bleeding Yasu, blaming Sensei for letting this happen. She informs him that her mother will arrive soon and is concerned about the girls consuming alcohol, but he decides to handle this once she’s here.
- Sara and Wakana make their views on the outcome known, and Sensei confirms his guess that this is the bar that Yuki mentioned having an interview at.
- Tsubasa arrives, and Sensei greets her before Chika and Sara join them. After learning that Tsubasa belongs to the wealthiest family in the city, Sara is relieved to hear that her daughter isn’t drinking, but Chika claims that this is a common bonding experience, and Tsubasa doesn’t mind if her daughter decides to participate.
- Hearing that Nodoka hangs out with Maki, Sensei decides to see this for himself, only to find them comparing notes as the "two biggest deviants" in town.
- Rin, Otoha, and Futaba contemplate drinking beer, but Futaba is hesitant due to the possibility of it ruining her diet. Sensei thinks she doesn’t need one and compliments her, which causes her to blush in embarrassment and gets her friends’ approval.
- He’s interrupted by Noriko, Tsuneyo, Ayane, and Ami, who decide to head back to the hotel since they feel peckish and aren’t interested in drinking, or can’t consume it without immediately passing out. After learning how the contest of courage went and Noriko making things awkward, Sensei is called over by the captains.
- Uta and Makoto ask if he has enjoyed the Dorm War and say that the results will be formally announced tomorrow. Uta asks if he’s seen Io anywhere since she was unable to find her and she didn’t stay at the hotel for the night – Though Sensei knows she did – and she just wants Io to join them, having abandoned the contest. Makoto asks if this means that Yumi officially wins, especially with her contributing by giving an interview earlier, and Uta agrees that she won the “wallflower cooperation contest”, earning the first floor another point.
- Chika tries to get Touka and Yumi to drink with her. Yumi refuses to do so and Touka looks to Sensei for guidance, who either encourages her to enjoy her youth by indulging a few drinks or suggests that she should just say no if she doesn’t feel comfortable doing it.
- There is variation in the dialogue depending on the following:
- Event Default Name = Post-Game Celebration!
- Event Script Name(s) = dormwar16
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .17.