Ruthless Rhyme Rhomp! Rap Rampage!
“Sometimes, it feels like I don’t really have any options either.”CHAIN-LINK EVENT
WARNING: this Event is part of an Event Chain! You've lost all control over your own actions and must now sit back while someone else takes the wheel. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, and hope that you did things right before taking the plunge!
To get this event
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Second Floor
This Event takes place in the following locations:
At the maid cafe, Sensei wanders between multiple groups before the contest begins.
- He meets up with Ayane and Uta, both showing their competitive spirit. Sensei wants some information on how he’s supposed to judge their performances, and Ayane suggest to just follow his heart, which doesn’t help him.
- Still unsure on how to judge the contest, he joins Kirin, Ami and Maya for additional advice. They suggest to look for specific lines that stick out to him in any way.
- He’s suddenly called over by Wakana, who wants him to introduce Sana to her. He does so but is confused since she should remember her after drinking herself into oblivion at her bar, but Osako explains that she can’t remember her because of it. Wakana tries to poach Sana for her class, but Sensei prevents this and, after learning that she looks adorable while cooking, teases her. She asks for his kneecaps, which apparently was a showcase of affection, and offers Sana to let her join her class if she wants. Sensei is surprised by her kindness, and Osako assumes it’s because Sana reminds her of her younger self.
The contest begins and both contestants have taken their place on the stage and wait for Osako to turn on the music. Ayane goes first and gives a passionate performance boasting about her skills, possessions, relationship with Sensei and how she’s better than Uta because of it. Uta’s impressed but easily counters every claim she made, with the most outstanding line being her attack of Ayane’s purity. Once it’s over, most girls are impressed by Uta’s take, seeing her as the clear victor of the contest.
Sensei still has to make a decision, but since he was unimpressed by both performances, he decides to name Ayane the winner due to her complimenting him, but she concedes before he can do so, claiming that Uta was objectively better and not picking her would be seen as him being biased, though asks they tell Makoto that Sensei picked Uta by himself so she won’t get yelled at.
After cleaning up the cafe, Sensei and the girls head to the hotel.
- There is variation in the dialogue depending on if Sensei meets the requirements to see What a Wonderful World.
- Once the competition is over, Kirin pulls Ayane aside and has an idea for one of them to gain a point for the war. She whispers her plan into Ayane's ear, who's appalled by it, and informs her she will pick her up later that evening.
- Event Default Name = Ruthless Rhyme Rhomp! Rap Rampage!
- Event Script Name(s) = dormwar7
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .17.