“Sometimes, it feels like I don’t really have any options either.”CHAIN-LINK EVENT
WARNING: this Event is part of an Event Chain! You've lost all control over your own actions and must now sit back while someone else takes the wheel. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, and hope that you did things right before taking the plunge!
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Chaperone" is a Main Event. This Event is part of an Event Chain.
To get this event
This event belongs to an event chain started from Operation: Firestarter
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
EffectsThis event has no effects.
This Event takes place in the following locations:
- Tsukioka Hotel - Lobby
- Tsukioka Hotel - Hotel Room #24
- Tsukioka Hotel - Hotel Room #25
- Tsukioka Hotel - Hotel Room #44
The first day of the Dorm War comes to a close, and Sensei goes to the hotel where most of the class will be staying overnight. The girls will be in two rooms, while Sensei will be at the other end of the hotel. Sensei wanders around talking to people, although not everyone is accounted for. Eventually, Sensei goes to his room.
- If you meet the requirements for it, What a Wonderful World will automatically play after this event — otherwise, you go straight to Why Now?.
- Event Default Name = Chaperone
- Event Script Name(s) = dormwar8
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .17.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.