Girls in Spandex
“Once I make the choice to cross that line, there is no going back...”CHAIN-LOCK EVENT
WARNING: this Event starts an Event Chain! Make sure you've gotten anything you want done before starting this Event, as you will not have any freedom to travel or invite until the Chain is complete! The only recourse to correct your mistakes from this point forward is to load a previous save!
You will still receive Affection and Lust rewards for Events completed in the Chain.
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
2nd Halloween Party
(2nd Halloween Party)
"Girls in Spandex" is a Main Event. This Event starts an Event Chain.
- You must be on at least Day 400 to unlock this Event.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "All is Bright. All is Beautiful."
- Seen "Things Like Stairs" from Tsuneyo Tojo
- Seen "Walkthrough" from Molly MacCormack
- Seen "Hotel Rooms" from Niki Nakayama
- Seen "The Happiest Girl in the World" from Rin Rokuhara
To get this event
This event occurs automatically on Friday. This start the Halloween Two chain-event.
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
- +5 Love to the selected Girl
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sana reminds Sensei about the Halloweeen party at Ayane's house, and also tells him that the manga club want him to serve as a judge. Molly, Ami, Ayane, Rin, and Futaba are all in their costumes — as is Maya, although she tries to hide in the corner. Molly tells him that he isn't allowed to leave until he chooses a winner, and gets each of them to individually show off. After Sensei has made his choice, Sana asks him to come to the bar to help move some decorations for the party.
- Some extra dialogue happens during the party based on your choice.
- The girls' costumes are from the game Genshin Impact.
- Event Default Name = Girls in Spandex
- Event Script Name(s) = halloweentwo1
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .20p2.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.