“And... for the first time... it feels like I can finally breathe again...”CHAIN-BREAK EVENT
WARNING: this Event concludes an Event Chain! Your actions have irreversible consequences, and your decisions have led you to where you are now. Will you accept your choices? Or will you reset your world and start anew? The choice is yours.
To get this event
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
EffectsThis event has no effects.
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Uta and Makoto gather up the class to announce the results of the Dorm War. Although most of the contests were decided without Sensei's input, the choices he did make are sufficient to tip the balance.
- The first floor won the athletics contest, the date contest, the test of courage, and the Yumi/Io participation contest — and also has Futaba's bonus point, if it was awarded.
- The second floor won the Sensei-rejecting contest, the quiz, the rap battle, and the D&D duel.
- Sensei decided who won the imouto war and the fashion show — and also Ayane and Kirin's contest, and the modeling contest, if they occurred. This leaves 2-4 points for Sensei to award to either side.
Sensei arrives after the results of the war are announced and thinks back on it, being satisfied with the prospect of cute girls fighting over him but dissatisfied with his lack of freedom. He decides to join Io, who's sitting alone at the fountain. She announces to him that Yumi won their contest, although she isn't surprised by this. He tells her that she could've come to the bar last night, as it was an "interesting" time and might've had fun just shadowing him the entire time. She negates that as a possibility, stating that being around girls in a social setting would be even more tiresome than usual and passive-aggressively jabbing at him due to what she knows now. Uta soon joins them, mad at Io for ignoring her throughout the entire event. Io doesn’t feel remorse for not wanting to partake in the festivities, but Uta is upset that she doesn't want to have fun with the rest of the class.
With the war officially over, both girls invite Sensei out to have breakfast with them, and after sneaking away from the group and finding a diner on the way, Sensei enjoys his time with the girls, fascinated by the bond both girls share. He heads home once they’re done and goes to bed.
- It is possible for the Dorm War to end in a tie. After a spirited discussion on the subject of branching possibilities, completionism, and complaints, it's agreed that everyone will just have to wait until the beach trip to figure out who gets Sensei's company.
- There is variation in the dialogue depending on the following:
- If Sensei saw What a Wonderful World.
- If Sensei saw C'est La Vie.
- If Sensei saw The Princess & The Pauper.
- Sensei will check in on Chika and Touka before speaking to Io. The two girls are heavily hungover and don't remember any of the previous night, nor how it ended, but do recount to him how they woke up. He leaves the two to recover shortly after.
- Event Default Name = War's End
- Event Script Name(s) = dormwar17
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .17.