There's Always a Chance
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"There's Always a Chance" is a Main Event.
- You must be on at least Day 263 to unlock this Event.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "Let Me Die in Spring"
To get this event
Upon fulfilling all Requirements, this Event automatically occurs on the first Friday on or after Day 263.
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Kirin Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei meets the Kanda sisters after school. Kirin announces that she might be transferring into Sensei's class soon. She then gets into an argument with Karin, saying that Karin sees her as an embarrassment (which Karin denies). After Karin leaves, Kirin tells Sensei that he ought to be more excited about her news. He asks if being around each other more might actually make the relationship less exciting to her — she thinks about it, but declares that they're not done yet.
- There is a slight change in dialogue if the event Full Blossom happened.
- Event Default Name = There's Always a Chance
- Event Script Name(s) = day263
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.14.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.