I'm Not Here
“Sometimes, it feels like I don’t really have any options either.”CHAIN-LINK EVENT
WARNING: this Event is part of an Event Chain! You've lost all control over your own actions and must now sit back while someone else takes the wheel. Enjoy the ride while it lasts, and hope that you did things right before taking the plunge!
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
To get this event
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Makoto Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei and Makoto walk along the beach, where the sky is somewhat strange. Makoto doesn't remember what she was saying before her migraine appeared, and returns to their conversation about how Sensei treats her. She says that some of the girls he is involved with are less well equipped than her to deal with the sadness they will face. She says that she's curious to know what it would take for him to drop everyone else and be with only her, but suddenly, Sensei is talking to Hope. Hope asks about how many hands a clock has, and says that Sensei thinks too much about the wrong ones. When he is back with Makoto, she considers him to have answered her question. Before they go back, Makoto tells him the results of some investigations she made regarding Yasu, Noriko, Maya, and Niki.
- Some of Sensei's dialogue is encoded in a Caesar Cipher with a right-shift of 7. Below is a translation of this text:
- "dolyl kpk fvb jvtl myvt?" - where did you come from?
- "zv thuf ohukz. hss vm aolt pucpzpisl." - so many hands. all of them invisible.
- "zluk tl ihjr." - send me back.
- Event Default Name = I'm Not Here
- Event Script Name(s) = makotowinterbeach3
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .16p1.