The Battle for Kumon-mi
"The Battle for Kumon-mi" is an Event for Ayane Amamiya.
5 Ayane Affection
To get this event
Visit the Dojo on a weekend afternoon after all Requirements have been fulfilled.
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Ayane Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
After a brief explanation of the supposed history of the Amamiya family, the scene cuts to the dojo, where Sensei and Ayane are locked in a karate bout. However, Ayane is acting out her part with too much dramatic flair and not employing her training the way she should be. The two become locked in a verbal spar until Ayane decides to pull an assault rifle from out of nowhere, and the karate instructor becomes immensely irritated offscreen to notice not only this, but the fact that the dojo has suddenly found itself in the company of an industrial fan.
The 'spar' concludes and it is revealed this was not a battle, but simply Ayane showing Sensei what she thinks karate means, with the instructor now fretting heavily over the fan in the background. The two try to brush off the fan as no big deal until the instructor, very angry, walks up to them and demands the fan be removed within ten minutes or both of them will be thrown out of the dojo. Afterward, Sensei and Ayane break apart, and he leaves to go about his evening.
- During the opening part of the scene after the omniscient dialogue, Sensei makes a reference to the infamous dub line from Dragon Ball Z in the Saiyan saga, "IT'S OVER 9,000!"
- Shortly after this, Sensei makes another reference, this being to Star Wars - Episode III: Revenge of the Sith, specifically the perpetual meme generated from the battle on Mustafar between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker - "It's over, Anakin... I have the high ground."
- Event Default Name = The Battle for Kumon-mi
- Event Script Name(s) = dojo5
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.2.This Event underwent its latest major changes in Update 0.24.