“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Spontaneous Sentimentality" is an Event for Touka Tsukioka.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "Horses or the Whispers of the Dead"
To get this event
Talk to Touka in the dorm hallway
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Touka Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Although Touka thinks Sensei's presence in the dorms is strange, she talks for a while how she is finding the life there, and about the more luxurious conditions she is used to at home. Touka accidentally admits to knowing about Saturday morning cartoons, which she considers inappropriate for a proper lady. She says that she does not want to lose "yet another teacher" due to not maintaining her composure, but declines to explain what she means by that.
- There are some minor differences in the conversation if you have already seen Trial Period.
- Event Default Name = Spontaneous Sentimentality
- Event Script Name(s) = toukafirsthall
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .16p2.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.