“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Sober-ish" is an Event for Haruka Hamasaki.
Previous Event: Roses
Next Event: Unfiltered Tap Water
- 20 Haruka Affection
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen Main Events up to "War's End"
To get this event
Call Haruka at night
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Haruka Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei meets Haruka, Molly, Ami, and Maya at the Koi Cafe. Molly insists that she can look after the cafe by herself, allowing Haruka to go bar-hopping with Sensei (to Ami's displeasure). They both enjoy themselves, and Haruka says that it's good to have somebody who feels like a real friend.
- Haruka's dialogue varies depending on whether Sensei is having sex with her.
- Event Default Name = Sober-ish
- Event Script Name(s) = harukadate20
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .18p1.
Retrieved from "https://www.lessonsinlove.wiki/index.php?title=Sober-ish&oldid=11753"
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.