Watching TV Alone
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Watching TV Alone" is an Event for Haruka Hamasaki.
To get this event
Call Haruka at night
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Haruka Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei and Haruka sit on the couch watching TV, which Haruka says is a typical day for her. She says that when her husband was around, a simple thing like sitting around watching TV could "feel like the most fun you've had in forever", but now that he's away, it feels depressing to do it alone. They talk about the other people in Haruka's life, including Sensei, Maki, and Rin (whom they discuss sharing). Haruka gets out her phone to text Rin, and when Sensei notes that he doesn't have Rin's phone number, Haruka gives it to him. Haruka asks Rin whether she would ever date her teacher, but Rin's reply "could mean anything". Molly also gives her own reply.
- Based on your relation with Haruka, both the inner monologue about Haruka and the dialogue with her will change several times throughout the event.
- If you've seen Bad Kitty Haruka will comment about Maki 'skills'.
- Haruka asked about dating Sensei in a group chat with at least Molly and Rin. While Rin was posting an upside-down smile as reply, Molly posted six eggplants and droplets. This is inline with her previously enthusiasm about Sensei.
- Event Default Name = Watching TV Alone
- Event Script Name(s) = harukadate15
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.11.