See You in the Morning
“And... for the first time... it feels like I can finally breathe again...”CHAIN-BREAK EVENT
WARNING: this Event concludes an Event Chain! Your actions have irreversible consequences, and your decisions have led you to where you are now. Will you accept your choices? Or will you reset your world and start anew? The choice is yours.
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
To get this event
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +5 Rin Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Maya is still standing on the beach and prays to an unknown entity while the narrator gives a monologue about prayers. At the same time in Sensei’s hotel room, Rin is lying on his bed, rests her head on his lap and cries over her unrequited love, while Sensei encourages her to cry. The narrator speaks about the pain of her first confession and rejection and contemplates how tears are an excellent tool to drown out the world and it’s harmful influences and also encourages her to cry until she can do just that.
Meanwhile, Chika gets back to the hotel room and wants to know if anyone saw Rin, but Makoto tells her that no one has and they thought she was with her. She confirms that she was, but also tells them that she left after something came up, without telling them what just happened. The narrator goes into a long monologue about how peoples feelings for others are influenced by God, how no one can do anything against it and instead have to pray and hope for things to not get worse than they currently are.
The scene changes to Ami and Ayane sleeping while holding hands, when the narrator suggests battling the unfairness of time by getting every clock in the world so we can rewind time on every single one until God undoes the painful event. As the scene changes to Yumi reading a story to Chinami, the narrator suggests that you protect the things you love, seek the one thing made for you and to take it when we found it. He also warns that there will be misery waiting for anyone and names Chinami’s short, fleeting life as an example. The scene changes to Futaba trying to throw up as the narrator asks the reader a lot of questions about their opinion to this event. It ends with a tree as the narrator goes into a philosophical rant.
Back in Sensei’s room, Rin wonders if anything will ever hurt this much again and if she did something wrong, but Sensei tells her that there will be more pain like this in the future, that she hasn’t done anything wrong and how he will be there for her. She hears the sound of a ticking clock in her mind, but he suggests that she should go to sleep. She isn’t sure if she can in her current state, but after he changed his position, she rests her head on his chest and falls asleep before him.
- There’s a scene after this one that isn’t part of this event or labeled as a separate event. It features the next day, when Sensei gets ready to board the bus with Ami, Ayane, Maya and Sana to get to school. They ask him if he saw Rin, which he denies since she can’t tell them that she slept in his room. She was gone when he woke up, but a note she left explained that she wanted to take a shower before school, so he hopes that she’s fine. He notices that Ayane is feeling down, but she claims that she’s only sad that their weekend comes to a close. They make their way to the bus after this.
- There is variation in the dialogue depending on if Sensei saw Prisoner.
- Event Default Name = See You in the Morning
- Event Script Name(s) = beachvacation16
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.8.This Event underwent its latest major changes in Update 0.24.