"Contractions" is a Main Event.
- You must be on at least Day 85 to unlock this Event.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen "I See You" from Yumi Yamaguchi
To get this event
Upon fulfilling all Requirements, this Event will occur automatically on the first weekday on or after Day 85.
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Yumi Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei is getting ready to leave school after a rather normal day, his counseling presence needed less with standardized tests coming up. In his inner monologue, he predicts an encounter, and Yumi walks up to him, being rather quiet aside from some snarky comments. She eventually asks him to help her study for said upcoming tests, since she thinks she doesn't stand a chance of passing them on her own. He suggests going to the classroom, but Yumi vehemently denies this, electing to take Sensei up to the roof instead.
Yumi storms off, and after a few moments, Sensei follows her up to the roof, and Yumi pulls some books out from where she'd hidden them inside her blazer, and the two sit down. Sensei decides the easiest thing he can teach her is probably English, and he starts doing just that, Yumi occasionally asking questions or offering critiques which Sensei responds to. Eventually, the conversation turns to why Yumi would need English when the borders are closed.
Sensei asks her whether she's ever considered leaving and discovering what's outside, in the wider world. She denies this and asks the same of him, to which he replies that he really doesn't know. Sensei reflects on his life thus far and the nature of tragedy, before he tries to help Yumi as best he can with the remaining subjects on the tests, and after a while longer, Sensei - getting yelled at by Ami over the phone for not telling her how late he'd be coming home - heads home to go to bed.
- There's a small change in dialogue if you've seen Yumi Revitalization Project
- Yumi, in a surprisingly stark reference to actual real-world conditions, mentions the uselessness of things like advanced mathematics in most people's daily lives compared to far more useful information such as taxes.
- Event Default Name = Contractions
- Event Script Name(s) = day85
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update 0.5.This Event underwent its latest major changes in Update 0.24.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.