Starting with version v0.9.0p2 a set of codes were implemented to affect various game states.
To use a cheat code you have to access the computer terminal in your room on the weekend.
Please use these codes with caution as your save will be labelled as cheater. This might affect future encounters or game state. It is recommended to use earlier saves of your game or re-start to avoid the label! The consequences are unknown for now.
The following codes are available to modify your game:
- goodhomie - Resets your "homie" Status with Rin Rokuhara.
- funinthesun - Resets the beach events, allowing you to re-visit it on next Saturday.
- fingeryourniece - Ami Arakawa's Events No One Can See Us and Important Things are reset.
- seemeafterclass - Resets Chika Chosokabe's Detention event state.
- floor1victory - Changes the winner of the Dorm Wars to Floor 1.
- floor2victory - Changes the winner of the Dorm Wars to Floor 2.
- dormwartie - Sets the outcome of the Dorm Wars to a tie. A coin will be flipped to decide the winner during De-Briefing the Teacher.
The following codes are available to modify your affection and/or lust:
- rosebud - Increases every affection stat by 100.
- iwillalwaysloveyou - Increases Ami Arakawa's lust by 100.
- bubblewrapprincess - Increases Ayane Amamiya's lust by 100.
- likemotherlikedaughter - Increases Makoto Miyamura's lust by 100.
- heartofgold - Increases Chika Chosokabe's lust by 100.
- supermom - Increases Sara Sakakibara's lust by 100.
- atreefallsintheforest - Increases Futaba Fukuyama's lust by 100.
- thouartsick - Increases Haruka Hamasaki's lust by 100.
- youonlyliveonce - Increases Kirin Kanda's lust by 100.
- openrelationship - Increases Maki Miyamura's lust by 100.
- tomboysrus - Increases Miku Maruyama's lust by 100.
- shiningstar - Increases Niki Nakayama's lust by 100.
- wheredoesthetimego - Add 100 days to your counter.
While technically not cheating you can change the girl's names and their costumes for the Invite-Over Events. These do not modify your game state to "cheater" either. However you can not experience potential easter eggs through later changes. This is actually intended and designed this way.