Cracks in the Armor
“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Cracks in the Armor" is an Event for Nodoka Nagasawa.
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen "Conversations Outside of a Girls’ Dorm" from Otoha Okakura
To get this event
Visit the Library in the afternoon
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Nodoka Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
Sensei and Nodoka study a sleeping Futaba at the library. Nodoka apologizes for making Sensei feel uncomfortable with her previous grilling, but says that she really did want to press him on his intentions, and on whether he is leading Futaba on. He says that he could have honestly proclaimed his intent to hook up with everyone then, but understands why he didn't. She says that he lost Nodoka Points by not staying to eat pizza and say goodbye properly, which left her with a "cliffhanger". However, she says that he is still on her good side, and gives him her phone number.
- There are some differences in this event based on whether or not you saw Futaba's missable Christmas event (Selfless).
- Nodoka sends Sensei a selfie (also featuring Futaba) after this event.
- Event Default Name = Cracks in the Armor
- Event Script Name(s) = nodokalibrary1
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .15p2.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.