“I’m begging you!”STUB
This page is a stub. You can help expand and improve it by editing.
"Uptown Girl" is an Event for Sara Sakakibara.
- 10 Sara Affection
- You must have seen or permanently missed the following Events:
- Seen "Like it's Any Other Day" from Niki Nakayama
- Seen "Waiting for Anything" from Sana Sakakibara
To get this event
Call Sara in the afternoon
To miss this event
This event is not missable.
There are no choices in this event.
- +1 Sara Affection
This Event takes place in the following locations:
When Sensei invites Sara to go for a walk around town, Sara is still feeling the effects of a night drinking and talking to Haruka. They talk about the differences and similarities between Sara and Sana, and about how Sara was when she was that age. Among other things, Sara says that she once wanted to be famous and adored — she points to a billboard of Niki Nakayama to illustrate her point. She doesn't believe Sensei when he tells her that Niki is his ex-girlfriend, so he calls Niki (much to Niki's annoyance) to prove it.
- The conversation varies a bit depending Sensei's relationship with Sara.
- Event Default Name = Uptown Girl
- Event Script Name(s) = saradate10
- Event Missed Name = This event is not missable.
The following background renders are used in this Event:
The following music tracks are used in this Event:
This Event was added in Update .15p1.
“Okay, seriously. What's going on with you? You're acting like you don't even recognize your own niece.”Wiki Updates In-Progress
Simpin' for Sel baby.